The Sexual Trauma & Abuse Care Center values the role of education in creating a community of support for survivors in addition to the prevention of sexual trauma & abuse. The Care Center Education Team offers a variety of innovative presentations, trainings, and resources.
Interactive workshops are available to help the community understand the issue of sexual trauma & abuse, consent, rape culture, and what we can each do to help victims & survivors.
Whether you’re looking for an introductory conversation on consent or an advanced discussion on rape culture, we’ve got a presentation to fit your needs.
We offer a variety of professional trainings and presentations to service providers, hospital staff, law enforcement, youth services, school staff, and more.
Trainings topics include: sexual trauma & consent, how to support victim-survivors of sexual trauma & abuse, trauma-informed care, The Care Center services & more.
Consent education is important for youth of all ages! Our Talking about Touching curriculum is an evidence-based curriculum on personal safety for ages K-3.
The InSight Project is our middle school and high school program that is an interactive and discussed based program that covers topics like healthy boundaries, gender roles, and self-care.
Request a Presentation or Training
- Sexual Trauma & Abuse 101
- Consent 101
- Agency Services
- How to Support Survivors
- How to Support Survivors (For Service Providers)
- Rape Culture
- Rape Culture & Intersecting Oppressions
- Crisis Response to Sexual Trauma & Abuse
- Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
- Sexual Trauma & Abuse and Underserved Populations (LGBTQ, rural, men, etc.)
- Stalking and Sexual Assault
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- “Talking about Touching” (K-3rd grade)
- “InSight Project” (middle school & high school)