Donate to The Care Center Today
What does it look like when:
- We believe survivors?
- We start consent conversations early with our children?
- Our community holds perpetrators accountable?
- Survivors of all ages and genders get the support that they need and deserve?
Dillons Community Rewards
An easy way to make a big difference at The Care Center is to enroll in the Dillons Community Rewards program! It doesn’t cost a thing – you just shop like usual with your Dillons Plus Card and The Care Center receives donations on your behalf! The Care Center’s Community Rewards number is: NB159
- Just click here: dillons.com/communityrewards.
- Sign in OR Create an account.
- Click on “Enroll Now” under “Community Rewards”.
- Enter the 5-digit NPO NB159 and search.
- Select “The Sexual Trauma & Abuse Care Center” and click on “Enroll”.
The Care Center provides new free of charge clothing to victim/survivors at the hospital when it is required that their clothes be confiscated for evidence. All items must be new!
- Cotton underwear (ALL sizes including plus sizes)
- Cotton t-shirts and sweatshirts (all sizes)
- Cotton sweatpants and cotton shorts (all sizes)
We also accept donations of old and used cell phones. Cell phones can be in any shape, with or without accessories. Cell phones in good shape will be used as emergency 911 phones for victim-survivors and unusable phones will be recycled through our agency. Give us your old phone OR start a cell phone drive at your work or group place. Just bring them into our office or call us about more information at 785-843-8985.
Amazon Wish List
One other way to donate to The Care Center is from the Amazon Wish List. This list has items The Care Center could use to help us support victim/survivors if they come into our offices. Items on this list include snacks, cleaning supplies, toys, and more! This list will be updated as we think of things we might need.
Just click here: Amazon Wish List