Donate to The Care Center Today
What does it look like when:
- We believe survivors?
- We start consent conversations early with our children?
- Our community holds perpetrators accountable?
- Survivors of all ages and genders get the support that they need and deserve?
We are at a turning point in history and The Care Center is all in. Join us in creating a culture of consent and be a part of the change. Your donation will help The Care Center provide important services to an unprecedented number of survivors.
Give Today to Support Our Work in Kansas and Beyond
Along with The Care Center’s increased services to survivors (a 73% increase since 2015), we are reaching more youth and community members than ever. 6,218 individuals received critical information about consent and sexual assault.
And this is only the beginning. Give today and support the momentum to end sexual violence. The Care Center is grateful for your dedication to our important mission.
The Sexual Trauma & Abuse Care Center staff, board, & volunteers
Dillons Community Rewards
An easy way to make a big difference at The Care Center is to enroll in the Dillons Community Rewards program! It doesn’t cost a thing – you just shop like usual with your Dillons Plus Card and The Care Center receives donations on your behalf! The Care Center’s Community Rewards number is: NB159
- Just click here: dillons.com/communityrewards.
- Sign in OR Create an account.
- Click on “Enroll Now” under “Community Rewards”.
- Enter the 5-digit NPO NB159 and search.
- Select “The Sexual Trauma & Abuse Care Center” and click on “Enroll”.
The Care Center provides new free of charge clothing to victim/survivors at the hospital when it is required that their clothes be confiscated for evidence. All items must be new!
- Cotton underwear (ALL sizes including plus sizes)
- Cotton t-shirts and sweatshirts (all sizes)
- Cotton sweatpants and cotton shorts (all sizes)
We also accept donations of old and used cell phones. Cell phones can be in any shape, with or without accessories. Cell phones in good shape will be used as emergency 911 phones for victim-survivors and unusable phones will be recycled through our agency. Give us your old phone OR start a cell phone drive at your work or group place. Just bring them into our office or call us about more information at 785-843-8985.